Do You Need a Quick House Sale? Get Yours SOLD in 7 Days Guaranteed!
Get a quick house sale in only seven days guaranteed by using Flying Homes. We offer a free cash quote in 24 hours to buy your house. Read our great reviews and choose a trustworthy and reputable company. Flying Homes has access to reliable investors and property buyers in all the major towns and cities of the UK, so contact us and sell your property today!
Fast and friendly service
We are confident that we can get you a sale quicker than any estate agents. Our registered buyers use our service extensively to source customers daily so get in touch now for a free instant online quote. To access our property buying service then enter your postcode in the box above OR call on 0800 68 99 420, our helpful and friendly staff will only be too happy to answer any questions that you may have with our property buying service.
How to prepare for selling your house quickly, what you need to do
For cash offers on your property and a quick property sale anywhere in the UK, then you need to be able to:-
1. Sell at a reduced price to what you would ordinarily have marketed your property at with a traditional estate agent. If you are unable to do this and you can afford to wait several months or even much longer, then you may be better selling through an estate agent.
2. Start thinking about where you are going to live! Yes, that’s right, if you want a quick sale and your home priced low then you could be moving sooner rather than later. Check out some tips for getting your house ready for sale, conducting viewings and selling your home!
Finding & Choosing a Property Buyer
Finding the right company to assist you with a more rapid sale of your home isn’t always easy given the problems that can occur with some quick cash sale companies only offering 65 or 70% of a house’s market (Many Flying Homes’ clients have averaged 94% of sale price for their homes).
Shop around, get some comparable’s about how much they are prepared to pay for your home. Do some research too, find out how much your neighbour’s house sold. Also, search sold house prices in your area too and check out what homes are selling for which are similar to yours on Zoopla or Rightmove.
Pack your bags and get ready for moving! Yes, that’s right, prepare to move house, stress and hassle-free sale, using our service involves our client’s finding buyers who are in a position to complete a home sale fast!
We Buy ANY House – Buy My House – Truth or Fiction?
- We buy any dilapidated house in only seven days
House Buyers, Searching Google
If you search Google for ‘buy my house,’ you may be dismayed about just how few real home buyers appear in the search results. It can be time-consuming to sift the wheat from the chaff so to speak. Sometimes it’s best to spend the time to research the companies to ensure that they are genuine cash buyers if that’s what the purport to be.
The Truth About Many Quick House Sales Companies
The truth is that some quick house sale companies will not just buy any house, what they mean is that they’ll buy houses if they are so cheap, maybe around 65 or 70% of market value.
- Five stars reviews
Why it’s important to Read ‘Reviews’ From Customers When Choosing a Company to Sell Your House Fast
It’s a sad fact that many customers have bad experiences when selling a house fast. Too often vulnerable house sellers facing divorce or repossession pick the wrong company to sell their home. The OFT highlighted these issues in an investigation into the quick home sale marketplace, as reported by the BBC in August 2013. Some sellers lost a small fortune by accepting less money for their home. One such customer, Anne Baker lost £40,000! The best way to pick a Company to sell your home quickly is to list out the pros and cons for each company, what they can offer including the timescale for sale.
Where can I find a checklist to help me choose a quick house sale company?
Here’s a handy list to help you decide the best quick sale company for you:
- Does the rapid sale firm purchase your property directly or are they only acting as a middleman or agent for someone else? The company using their cash may offer the best deal and within the shortest time frame.
- Do the quick sale Companies operate in your area, maybe some neighbours or friends can give testimonials or recommendations, check and see if they are registered at Companies House and are real businesses.
- What is the sale process, do they have clear literature which explains the process in an easy to understand manner?
- Are you required to part with any money up front for fees or valuation fees? What is the prospect of getting any fees paid back if they don’t deliver on their promises?
- What other houses/properties have they purchased in your area, are there customers that you can speak to who are happy with selling their home via your chosen shortlist.
- Can you see real testimonials or service reviews on the website?
- Are there any contractual tie in’s for longer than six months or so, remember most estate agents will tie you into a contract for six months, so this may seem reasonable, but long term tie in’s may restrict your selling options.
- Are any deals offered time-limited, for example ‘sign up within seven days or lose the deal’? If so, then avoid them like the plague. Any good, ‘fast house buyer’ will recognise that you will need time to consider all your options and make a decision without being pressurised. You may need a quick sale of your property but review all the possibilities and discuss with friends and relatives who have your best interests at heart.
Are Estate Agents a viable alternative to selling fast to a quick sale company?
Estate Agents can also help you to sell a house fast so don’t discount this all together. Successful estate agency involves matching able buyers with willing, motivated sellers. You can secure a quick sale by accepting a reasonable price for your home from a cash buyer who can complete the transaction promptly.
We can also help to stop a house repossession. If you have an offer from us, then it’s as good as a guaranteed cash offer, which many repossession companies will accept. Get moving house. For a quick property sale, call us now on 0800 68 99 420 we buy any house!